Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hunting Party / "Flee" "Rest" "Shoot"

The following three pieces are illustrations © 2011 Hunting Party by Gorilla Games.

"Flee"
2011
Digital

"Rest"
2011
Digital

"Shoot"
2011
Digital

These three pieces are an interesting milestone. They are my first purely digital pieces done for freelance illustration. They are my first pieces done for a major art director that I have known of since I was a kid! And they are the second set of pieces done for a fantasy game. So, this is right up the alley I have dreamed of working in since I was young. I'm overwhelmed with excitement! I look forward to getting onto more projects and producing even more work!

Also, as for the two previos WIPs I posted ("Two Satyrs" & "Banana Split"), I will be getting nice shots of their finished forms to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment